Monday, November 16, 2015

Indigo Faves.

Happy Monday to you all. It was a busy but awesome weekend with our first Holiday Pop-up Shop. I'm humbled by the support we received and that people actually bought my creations! Thank you so much! I didn't have much left to pack up at the end of the day. I guess I can call that a success.

Today I thought I'd share some of my favourite holiday items from Indigo. It always surprises me that so many people still think that Indigo only sells books. It is so so much more. In fact, last year I did almost all my Christmas shopping on the website and I buy things for myself there all year long. I was not compensated for this posting this, I simply love Indigo and wanted to share all my awesome finds!

Clockwise from top left:
  

Isn't it fun getting your home holiday ready? I generally try to use what a have from year to year but it's always fun to buy a few new things. Those glasses are on sale right now and I may need to order a  set and my frasier fir candle , which is seriously Christmas in a jar, is almost gone so I think I'll need another one! And that pillow? It needs to be mine.. pretty much my motto these days. I love love love cozy nights in.

Are you and Indigo fan? Anything catching your eye? 

1 comment:

  1. Love this round up! I too love Indigo - it's probably one of my favourite places to shop!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)