Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Musings.

 

Everyone loves Lululemon Wunder Unders, right? I treated myself to a pair in the organic cotton this weekend. Mine are charcoal grey and it's possible I will be living in them for the next while. So, so, so comfy. I can't seem to find them online, which is a likely good thing or I'd be ordering another pair.


After revealing my own bathroom overhaul last week,
Abby's reveal leaves me wishing I was as brave!

Lobster season opened here in PEI last week. Enough said.


Hard to photograph but our latest project is coming along well. Can't wait for it to be ready to decorate!

This week's good reads:

2 comments:

  1. Loved Abby's bathroom. The colour was just gorgeous! And that lobster...totally jealous. I need to head out east!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lobster?! Holy wow! Your bathroom is super gorgeous, but thank you for the sweet mention! xx

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)