Monday, October 7, 2013

Updated Kitchen Tour.



I've been slowly updating the house tour section of the blog thanks in part to my friend Rachel who took a few snapshots around my home one summer evening. A couple of weeks ago, I shared the living room and the week before, the dining room.

Today, I'm sharing new photos of the kitchen. It's changed quite a bit in the last year. If you're curious, you can have a look at what I it looked like before here. Since then, I've painted the base cabinets a dark grey, painted the walls and put in a new island. I've always liked my kitchen and it makes me happy that a few simple changes could make me love it all over again a few years later.







Hope you enjoyed the tour of my little kitchen! It was a labor of love for sure (read about that here and here) but I'm really liking where it's at now. 

9 comments:

  1. Pretty! I need to hunt for some milk glass for my under construction kitchen. Thanks for sharing your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Jane, and your styling is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchens has always been one of my favorites. Since the first time I saw it, I loved it. It's as pretty as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, it's been a while since I've visited. I LOVE the kitchen updates!!! Can't wait to look around to see what else is new. I would love to invite you to share your kitchen at Modern Cottage Monday a new link party at Curate by Carrie Corson:). Http://www.curatebycarriecorson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen is stunning!! Stunning - I'm in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is absolutely beautiful. You should be really proud of all of your hard work. You cabinet color combo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a LOVELY post:) Im now following on pinterest...I hope you follow me back.

    Check out my blog today..divine royal bedroom inspiration:)

    Have a fab. week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)