Monday, October 14, 2013

Master Bedroom Tour.

Next up on the updated home tour is three of the bedrooms upstairs. Two are used as bedrooms and one is used as a den. There are actually four bedrooms upstairs but one of them has not been updated since I've owned the home so I'm leaving it out of the tour. I hope to tackle it sometime soon and I'll be sure to share the before photos with you then.

Here is a look at the master bedroom. There isn't much "master" about it other than the fact that it's our room! It is oddly shaped with a little alcove ceiling, a slanted wall and tiny closet but I find it cozy and bright. It's also not particularly large with makes it hard to photograph but here are a few shots that Rachel managed to capture for me.








For us Canadians, it was Thanksgiving weekend and dear Mother Nature was very kind! Such wonderfully perfect fall weather. The kind of days when everyone agrees that fall really is the best season. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house with the crew, went apple picking, hit up a neat new antique shop where I scored some fun pieces, took Beaufie on some good walks and I even went for a motorcycle ride with Steph. It was all around lovely.

Back tomorrow to tour another bedroom!

11 comments:

  1. So so pretty!! I love the wallpaper panel above the bed...and I'm still a huge fan of that 'for like ever' print!! Such a lovely room, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You roman shade is so great, I love it. And it was so smart to wallpaper the wall behind/above the bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that wallpaper and the white bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Where did you get the roman shade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these updated room tours! This room is particularly pretty and stylish. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done. Love the pictures! Erin @ House Envy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see your 'for like ever' print, I want to get one of my own!! I love your tour. That was such a great idea to add wallpaper to the slant of the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wallpaper and how you chose to use it going up the slope of the wall, so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT! That wallpaper is stunning...the entire room is so chic! Would love for you to join in my design in your home link-up. I feature my favorites every month :)

    http://designerinteal.blogspot.com/2013/08/blogger-homes-and-september-link-up.html

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)