Monday, September 16, 2013

Birthday Monday.

Today is my birthday. I suppose it's just another day once you are in your thirties but it's always nice to do something a little special to mark the occasion.

I had brunch with a few of my girlfriends on the weekend to celebrate and tonight Steph and I will be going for dinner in Charlottetown. I've been dying to get to Terre Rouge all summer and we are finally going! There will, of course, be with stops at Home Depot and Winners on the way. My kind of night out! 

We got our engagement photos back over the weekend, which was very exciting! This is one of my favorites.


I'll share more another day but I must now go get ready for work. Spending my birthday with my class of 21 grade six. It's only been a few days but I can already tell I'm going to like them :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! That sounds like an excellent night out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your celebration tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Love your engagement picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jane! It turns out you and I are birthday twins... today is my 30th! Hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete


  5. You provided a valuable service to the community. Thank you for doing such a great job all these years.
    advertising | top advertising agencies in Pakistan | Marketing Agency | Advertisement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Graphic designs can also add to the style of your website. If you have a company website with a perfect Web Design Cochin, you may find that your overall success will be increased through graphic design.Thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)