Friday, July 12, 2013

Link Love.

I've had a bit more time this week to peruse the web at my leisure now that I'm on vacation. Here are some links that I found interesting... 

I love kale chips but I've never made my own. Plan to try these very soon.

It doesn't get much cuter than this. Seriously.


My favorite beach on PEI was named #1 in Canada. Bittersweet since I don't like to share it. 
It used to be our little secret and it's getting busier each year.


I know someone who needs these super cute Gentle Reminders Pencils on their work desk. 


Have you been missing the 90s? This post made me a bit nostalgic.

A fresh day make-up tutorial. (I need help and this is a good one.)

A simple and cute DIY.. just the way I like them.

Elisha Cuthbert and Dion Phaneuf tied the knot in PEI last weekend. Two of my friends were on her beauty team as a hairdresser and makeup artist and another friend made her cake! Very exciting:)

Looks like it's going to be a hot one this weekend. We'll be hitting the beach! A special little girl in my life is turning two so we have a party to go too as well. What do you get a two year old?

2 comments:

  1. What? Kim Bauer got married?! Ha...we're just now watching the last season of 24;) Marrying a hockey player. Who isn't nowadays. My husband grew up in Alberta and still plays so I guess I went along with the trend! We're just not millionaires;) "Your" beach looks lovely. Enjoy your weekend, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRAINS - that's what you get a two-year-old boy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)