Monday, May 27, 2013

Featured on Wedding Chicks!

It's Monday! That weekend went by crazy fast! I had a fun night out with my girlfriends at the PEI Wine Festival and a little shopping trip to Moncton so it was a full one but a great one at that. Hope all my American readers enjoyed their long weekend!

Last week, Wedding Chicks featured a styled wedding shoot that I styled a couple months back along side some amazingly talented PEI wedding vendors. I thought I'd share some of my favorite images with you here today. It's dreamily soft and pretty with shades of peach, mint and gold. Plus, we had feathers! What's not to love?

I have looked at the photos a hundred times and had trouble choosing which ones to share since I love them all so much!

















Dreamy, I tell you.

Check out the full gallery of images here.

A huge thank you to the following vendors who made it all happen.

My lovely group of creative ladies. We have so much fun doing this and I adore you: 

Photographer: Rachel Peters Photography Design Concept & Paper Products: Kim Roach Designs Cake & Desserts: City View Bakehouse Makeup: Michelle Cudmore Makeup Artist 
Hair: Cheryl Weeks 
Coordinator: Kiss the Bride 

To these vendors who graciously helped us out, we so appreciate it:


9 comments:

  1. Jane, this is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning and such a dreamy event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so lucky to have you in our group! :) That tablescape was gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job. Everything looks just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the colour palate. Really beautiful, Jane - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing! The table setting is so fabulous and the cake is to die for! What an incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold and peachy-pink colour combination. It is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, so pretty, wish you could do the styling for my future wedding ( if we get wed one day, maybe after baby nÂș 2) the preparation dred me and thats why untill now we never tied the knot...
    loved it, so pretty!!!
    xoxo Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)