Monday, October 29, 2012

Framed Letterpress Prints.

Happy Monday everyone! It was a great weekend.  We celebrated a special friend's birthday with a fun girls night sleepover in her beautiful new home. Saturday, we were spoiled with a sunny warm day and we were able to get some yard work done. It felt good to spend some time outside. It has seemed to be cool and rainy the last few weekends.

Over the weekend, I got around to framing my new letterpress prints from Shop JSGD and put them up in my bedroom. I knew they weren't perfectly level but in the photos they look really off, so turn a blind eye:)


I used some matching gold frames that we had around the house. They hang over my dresser, just under the window. The black one is quite dark and shows every reflection but I love the intensity of it in person. Plus, the gold lettering satisfies my current fascination with all things golden.




Beside the lamp I keep a black and white photo of all the women in my family. My mom, two sisters, sister-in-law and 2 sweet nieces and myself. It was taken for our family photos a couple of summers ago and it was my favorite of the day.


I also keep a tray of my favorite perfumes and Stephane's colognes on a porcelain white tray. Not much more simple and pretty than a grouping of fragrances. Speaking of.. I got Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf for my birthday. Have you smelled it? It's heavenly.



So far, I'm really liking the new little nook in my room. Now to keep it tidy!





12 comments:

  1. Really like the fabric on your window! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the simple elegant gold frames- they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Love how you're using the space under your window - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* that endlessly print!!! It's so hard to photograph black prints, but that one is perfectly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see two of my favorite perfumes on your dresser: Flowerbomb and Addict. Just wondering what your other perfumes are (since we seem to be drawn to similar fragrances) Thanks! -- Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Like the perfume tray as well. Wish I had more than 2! I have been obsessed with gold lately too! Just bought gold silverware from west elm and can't wait to caress some forks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting bout our prints, Jane!!

    Both ILY and ENDLESSLY are still 60% off – until we run out of stock!!!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/JSGD

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! And I love the unique placement below the window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blind. Where did you find it or is it a DIY? Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! I love the perfume/cologne bottles on a pretty tray! And I also love the gold finish on those frames. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)