Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Thoughts.

I don't normally post on a Friday but I thought I'd pop in with a few thoughts. 

First of all, have you seen Aubrey and Lindsay's kitchen reveal? It's proof that magic can truly be made with Ikea cabinetry. I've been anxiously waiting the reveal and it did not disappoint! Lindsay also shared tips and tricks for buying an Ikea kitchen which I'm sure will come in handy for some!



I really really want to make these beautiful creations. It might just be a diy kind of weekend!


Last of all, if you are out shopping this weekend and spot a little outfit with this sweet Boston Terrier face on it, resist the urge to purchase it.

It copies the work of fellow blogger and artist behind the company Beantown Handmade. She was in no way compensated for the image and as far as I'm concerned copycats skink... the big one.


Look similar? Yep, I think so too. So do her a favor and boycott the sale of the item or at least read her latest post. Be sure to stop by her shop too. I have shared some of her work before and I'm smitten.. if only Beaufort liked hats as much as Bean...

On that note, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That's an IKEA kitchen?!? Wowie!! It looks high end luxe - going to have to check that out!

    Love your new blog design, btw - very sharp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bowls are great... totally a great weekend project! I can't wait to see your tutorial! Enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. My pups need some hats like that... although, I'm afraid they might eat them... lol! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! That's Ikea? Maybe I can have the kitchen of my dreams a lot sooner than I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great friday round ups Jane! We're still swooning over Aubrey and Lindsay's new ikea kitchen! It's the perfect cozy gallery style kitchen!

    ReplyDelete